Spinach with Veal and Crunchy Apples Salad
- 1/4 cup spiced chai tea (Click here for Spiced Chai Tea recipe)
- 3 1/2 ounces Veal or Beef (can be cubed into bite-sized pieces)
- 3 /2 ounces spinach leaves
- 1 apple cut into small pieces
Pour spiced chai tea into pan with salt, pepper, and herbs as desired. Add veal and apples to pan and simmer on medium heat until the veal is well cooked and apples are tender. Cut veal into bite-sized pieces. Place spinach in a deep bowl. Add veal and apple to spinach and mix with any juices from the pan. (Adding more tea makes more juice which serves as your salad dressing.) Toss with salt, pepper, herbs and spices and enjoy! This works well with chicken or fish too.
Strawberry Chicken Salad
- 3 1/2 ounces of lettuce
- 3 1/2 ounces of chicken
- 6 strawberries, sliced
- Vinaigrette dressing (no oil)
Grill, bake or steam-fry chicken. Slice into bite-sized pieces. Put lettuce in a bowl with sliced strawberries and chicken, and toss. Drizzle with vinaigrette, salt, pepper, and herbs as desired. Toss until the lettuce is coated.
Sweet Basil Marinated Spinach Chicken Salad
- 3 1/2 ounces spinach
- 3 1/2 ounces cooked chicken in pieces
- 1/2 grapefruit diced into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- Vinaigrette salad dressing (Click here for a recipe)
Put desired quantity of vinaigrette salad dressing in bottom of large bowl, add chopped basil and stir. To enhance flavors add some vanilla or raspberry Stevia drops. Add chicken, grapefruit, and spinach. Toss and serve.